Frankfurt, 6 May 2021
Being a Kintyre means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of Real Estate, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your own. We believe in hiring people like you – ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them and ensure that owner objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role, you’re involved from the very start of a construction project, analyse client’s requirements and establish initial estimations for projects and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work.
- You will prepare project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time, but also tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- With your analytical know-how, you are responsible for understanding, quantifying, budgeting and managing the costs of the building work involved in a construction project. You will influence project costs by analysing the various construction options available and write detailed progress reports.
- Establishing invoicing process, which includes control invoices, value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments.
Your skills and qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate or Construction Management preferred
- Several years of professional experience as a cost manager in the German construction industry
- Structured and independent way of working
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- German & English – Business fluent level preferred
Kintyre Management GmbH