Frankfurt, 1 July 2021
Being a Kintyre means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of Real Estate, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your own. We believe in hiring people like you – ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them and manage projects on the owner side?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role, you will tackle the implementation of challenging construction and real estate projects – thanks to your prudent management, one wheel efficiently meshes with the other.
- Regardless of whether it is a new building or development project, you always have an eye on the costs and quality of the work carried out and guarantee on-time completion.
- You will confidently coordinate the entire project team and act as a communicative interface between investors and tenants, who will feel they have received the best advice from you.
- With your technical know-how, you support the creation and review tenant building descriptions, budgets of maintenance and capex for the respective properties inour management.
- It therefore follows that – in addition to general monitoring and controlling – we also transfer due diligence to you as we will be relying on your professionalism and expertise!
Your skills and qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate or Construction Management preferred
- Longstanding related real estate project management experience
- Agile work in professional and dynamic teams
- Structured and independent way of working
- German & English – Business fluent level preferred
Kintyre Management GmbH